Friday, August 26, 2005

Sandy Referendum Now Campaign Topic As Well

Who can say that, as I've said before, local politics is much about planning and zoning?

Today's Trib and DesNews confirm that assessment in spades, as they report on the first debate between Sandy's mayoral candidates. The primary topic of the debate -- the gravel pit development and the upcoming referendum on the zoning change.

And, by all accounts, things got a little heated as well.

Promises to be an interesting campaign season, if nothing else!

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger ARCritic said...

Wilf, sorry my comment on the other post about the referendum should have been here. I found the Trib article seemed to provide more info as to why it was so heated than the News article. I read the News article and could not figure out when it got so heated.

I do note in the other news article that Sandy lost their Walmart which helps me understand why the mayor and city council were so bent on getting a new one.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey men, check out this sweet site I found, I wasn't sure if it was real at first, but it is! I tried it out and these cheap penis extender method awesome!!!
Check out the special discounts they have too, I got a real good deal.

Later!

More info on the site:

P.S. Sorry for posting in "this" category. Please move my topic to an appropriate forum.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fake enhancement pills have now flooded the market. A recent study has shown that as much as 90% of male enhancement pill sites out there are selling cheap knockoff versions of the
original product! Don't be fooled by flashy websites either or fabricated testimonials either!


Visit site for more info: male growth supplement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home